Updated March 17, 2020
With regard to the April 6, 2020, American Board of Prosthodontics Section A examination, the testing center vendor, Pearson VUE, has just indicated that testing is suspended at all of their testing centers until further notice.
With the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic, the Board has concluded that it is neither safe nor practical to move forward with the exam at this time. This decision was made in order to protect the health and safety of all those involved.
The Board is currently negotiating with Pearson VUE for alternate testing dates. As soon as a viable solution is determined, all examination registrants will be notified.
We recognize the hardships associated with this this delay for all candidates. The Board is working diligently to minimize adverse effects. We are confident that — as a community of prosthodontic professionals — we will overcome this extraordinary health crisis, both personally and professionally.
Thomas J. McGarry, DDS
American Board of Prosthodontics